If you are a college student, recent graduate, or seminary student, we have good news for you. Would you consider giving a summer to serve God, be discipled in your walk with Christ, and go out trained to impact nations for the Kingdom? Consider spending your summer with Paramount!
Summer LINK 2020: Coming Soon
Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States and, perhaps, best known for Ohio State University; the largest university in America. But there is much more to Columbus than buckeyes and football. Columbus is a vibrant and growing crossroad of culture with nearly two million residents; more than Cincinnati and Cleveland combined. Ethnic diversity, youthful population, vibrant university life, artistic culture, and recent city revitalization poise Ohio’s capital as a wonderful place to sow gospel seed among the nations. More specifically, Paramount Church is located in Bexley, a historic area five miles east of downtown Columbus. Bexley is home to the Ohio Governor’s Mansion, Capital University, and strong Jewish and Catholic cultures. For many years Bexley has lacked a gospel-centered church, until now. Paramount Church officially began on Feb 18, 2013 and is daily announcing the good news in a key area. We need your help and encourage you to consider joining the effort.
Why Summer LINK?
* Experience intentional discipleship as you are trained for a lifetime of ministry through small group Bible studies, mentoring relationships, and weekly worship gatherings.
* Gain ministry experience as you work with our church to reach the local community for Christ.
* Experience authentic gospel community as you live, grow, and serve with other believers.
* Be equipped in leadership development through the local church.
* Learn to share the gospel with people from a variety of challenging religions, worldviews, and cultures.