Good Morning from Paramount Church,
Here are a few important updates for the coming weeks:
1. Discipleship Training Weekend Rescheduled: Our third Discipleship Training Weekend was planned for this Friday and Saturday. However, due to an anticipated low attendance (spring break and other conflicts), we have rescheduled the weekend for March 18-19. Please pass this word along to your community group members and others.
2. Annie Armstrong: This Sunday, March 6 and next Sunday, March 13 we will be taking the annual Annie Armstrong Easter Offering to support North American Church Planting and Missions. We’ve been discussing this offering for a number of weeks now, encouraging everyone to consider how they might sacrificially give. Please make plans to support the gospel through this offering. There will be specially marked envelopes available on these two Sundays, to ensure your special gift is used accordingly.
3. A mission team from Hannibal-LaGrange University will travel to us March 6-12. This is the fourth trip the men’s service organization (Phi Beta Delta) has made to help us minister the gospel to our communities. Each day, the guys from PBD will assist us in serving the community, sharing the gospel, and blessing our neighbors. We want you, the people of Paramount, to be involved as much as possible during this week. If you would like to give some of your time during the or evening, please contact Josh Rosentreter (below) to learn more.
4. This Sunday, it is our joy to study the Word of God under the preaching of Isaac Barton. Our text for the morning will be John 15:18-27. Please take time to read ahead and prepare your heart to sing and hear about the Scriptures.
5. The Ladies Bible Study will resume this week, following a one-week break last Sunday. The study continues to be at the home of Holly Barton, and it lasts from 4:00-6:00 pm.